Adventure one: is the fourth mission created by Ioji and the first adventure.
NOTE: Spoilers below
Part 1: Kla:
1. Talk to Bob 2. Pick up the gift 3. Touch the fur scan button 4. Talk to Bob again 5. Go back to the fur scan button and turn it on 6. Pick up the batteries and neon lights 7. Open the gift in your inventory 8. Find the AR goggles inside and put them on by dragging them onto Kla 9. Tell E-dude to look for the wires 10. Click on the wires
Part 2: Steve:
11. Go in to Bob's place 12. Pick up the taser and BTC map 13. Open Kla's wallet in your inventory 14. Pay for the things (by talking to Bob) 15. Go to the bank
Part 3: Kla:
16. Pick up the blue thread 17. Go back down 18. Click on the virtual tree 19. Go up where the blue thread was 20. Click on E-dude 21. Tell him to zap the tree 22. Click on the green thread that falls out of the tree 23. Go behind the rock in the foreground (click on the screen a few times if you cant find it at first) there will be the red thread 24. Go to the top of the cliff and then jump down on to the tree, walk across back to the portal 25. You get frozen by some fat green guy who looks like Santa If you have trouble finding all the threads, click here.
Part 4: Steve:
26. Go to Feather Park 27. Talk to Gramps 28. Go to Bob's shop, talk to him order a nuclear device and go to the toolbox 29. Open the toolbox and get the screwdriver; if you didn't have enough time order another and try it again 30. Go to the park again open the circuit panel and then use the taser on it 31. Try plan b on Gramps then plan c; use the taser on circuit panel again 32. Go to the bank and get the money from Gramps 33. Go to Bob's shop, buy the hacking device and use it on the upstairs room. 34. Link all the items in the room, making a light to free Kla.
It's X-Mas time all around BTC and Kla stops by Bob. But Steve has a secret mission in mind...
- This adventure focuses mostly on Steve and Kla, displaying Ryoh and Lucas only in a cameo appearance at the end.
- Adventure One is more commonly known as "An A.R. X-Mas." ("A.R." stands for Augmented Reality, and the game is set at Christmas time, dubbing it "An A.R. X-Mas.")