Many words and acronyms in the Warbears environment can be a little confusing, and objects can have special names if attributed to the Warbears themselves. They usually have the prefix War- tacked on the fronts of their names.
The Warbears' itemsEdit
- Warvan - A black van that the agents use to get from place to place. In their third mission, the warbears used a similar-looking, unnamed boat to arrive at the gas platform.
- Warzorb - A transparent and watertight ball that is big enough to carry one Warbear, and only Ryoh has been shown using it. Apparently it has a compartment for his katanas as well, hinting that the Warzorb could have been made for and given to Ryoh. A password is needed to open it.
- Warbeer - This beer comes in a yellow bottle with a round blue label, and is favored by Steve.
- Warbot - Metal Warbear- or rocket- shaped robots controlled by Kla. One of them was used in Mission Three.
- BTC - Bedtime City.
- BTCB - Bedtime City Bank.
- BTCPD - Bedtime City Police Department.
- WB - Warbears.
- TSS - The Screaming Squirrel.
- TGB - The Groundhog Boss, otherwise known as The Groundhog Commander.
- TBG - The Bedtime Grapevine. Best Newsletter Ever.
- M1, M2, and M3 - Missions 1, 2, and 3 respectively.
- TOM - The Old Man, referring to Granps Jebediah in An A.R. X-Mas, and in Feather Park, in Bedtime City.
- A.R. - Augmented Reality.
- PMB - Flying metal safe from Mission Two. It has been theorized that "PMB" stands for "Penguin Made Box".